"The Fortress goes a total of 45 feet under the house! That is below sea level! The fortress has over 1600 sq. ft. of living area, plus hundreds of more square feet of passages and secrets rooms…The fortress comes with almost everything needed to still be a fully functional “bomb shelter”, it comes with everything needed to survive almost any situation.
Their suggestions for use:
- Do tours to cover expenses
- Meeting room/conference room
- Build fireman’s pole down Man Hole for quick entrance into the “Big Room”
- Actually use it as a “Bomb Shelter”, can hold up to 300 people for 1-2 weeks, or one-two families for a few years.
- Office Space with full working phone/internet capabilities.
- Would make great Hollywood house for filming movies in.
More here soon. 9/16/2008
"Wired’s Autopia puts in a vote for the Hoda CRX as the ultimate “apocalypsemobile,” which is to say the car to drive for the coming apocalypse, which they blame on George W. Bush. To wit:”